Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

small Hackathon

I am making a call to all guys interested in working on a showcase project
involving GAE, GWT, Android, Chrome and FireFox Extensions.

The idea would be to meet at Cafe-Netzwerk and hack
a Fahrplan/Abfahrtmonitor client for Android, Chrome or FireFox browser,
using a common service layer on AppEngine.

I am personally not familiar with the Gadgets development, but if someone
wants to focus on it as a client, then we could include it too.

We have decided to have the first session already tomorrow 16th of June
in Café-Netzwerk and get the project rolling. I like to use Wave for collaborative
documenting, but since not everyone is using Wave I shall
post it on http://super-easy.blogspot.com

So let's get tomorrow at Café-Netzwerk (I will be there already around
1700 discussing/hacking with some friends). Great chance to get in
gear for the forthcoming DroidCon in Stuttgart on Friday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
]]>